Friday, December 6, 2013

BOSTON BABY- NSTA BOUND!

     After attending the NSTA STEM conference last year in St. Louis, several of my colleagues and I felt we had topics we might like to try to present at a regional or national level.  At the time Boston's conference was still open for application and 4 of us applied.   


We are very thankful that all 4 of us were accepted to present. 



So if you're going to the Boston conference as well, come on by:
STEM, the Maker Movement, and an Elementary Classroom
Saturday, April 5 10:00–10:30 AM
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, 252B
Find out how a grade 5 teacher uses the Maker Movement as a springboard for incorporating hands-on engineering projects into her classroom.

I'll be the one speaking SUPER FAST because I only got 30 minutes, BUT HEY...... it's a start. I also hope to have a lot of posters up showing pictures of what my students are up to, with lesson ideas attached for you to take if you're interested.  

No comments:

Post a Comment